What do I need to do if my organization is considered tax exempt?
In order to declare your company exempt from sales/use tax, your state-issued exemption certificate must be emailed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to: 630-761-1134 for review.
Please reference your Company Name and “Tax Exempt” and your Order Number if you have it, in the subject line of your email or fax.
- You will need to send us your current tax exempt certificate, regardless of whether you have provided us with the exemption number during account sign-up or check-out. We must have it on file.
- Federal income tax documents are not accepted as state sales/use tax exemptions.
- Please reference your order number to avoid delays in processing your documents.
- Once your paperwork has been received and reviewed by our Accounting Department, we will update your state sales/use tax exempt status accordingly.
- If the proper form is not provided before we ship your order, sales/use tax will be added to your final invoice.
If you have further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com or 1-866-511-5642